- Multiple relief caretaker positions
- Work sites are located in Alix, Bentley, Blackfalds, Bluffton, Eckville, Lacombe, Ponoka and Rimbey
- Duties to commence as soon as possible
- Training will be provided for this position.
- Hourly salary range: $17.86 - $21.65/hr. based on experience, with opportunities for annual wage advancement.
- Willingness to perform tasks and remain flexible in the performance of duties.
- Previous history of excellent work habits and attendance records.
- Previous experience with all aspects of cleaning and maintaining a school would be a definite asset, "on the job" training will be provided for these positions.
- The ability to communicate and cooperate with staff and students.
- Physically fit so as to perform all required duties (including snow shoveling)
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to work on short notice
- Possibility of position moving to a permanent cleaning position within the Division
**Please Note: Successful candidates will be required to provide a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check, (current within 6 months) prior to commencement of employment.
*Applications for this employment opportunity are referred via email. Please submit your application including the competition number in the subject line of your message to the individual below.
Mr. Kevin Henderson Email: email@example.com Facilities Manager
Phone: 403-783-3473 Ext. 1325 Wolf Creek Public Schools Fax: 403-783-3155 6000 Highway 2A, Ponoka, AB.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but advise that only candidates selected for an interview for these positions will be contacted.