East Central BOCES is looking for a part-time Educational Audiologist for the 2023-2024 school year
- CDE Special Services and Colorado Audiologist licensure required; CCC's or AAA certificate; knowledge of current technologies in Audiology including HAT systems and cochlear implants preferred.
- Experience with children 0-21 preferred.
- Complete evaluations, provide direct services, and consultation services, manage hearing equipment and oversee hearing screening program.
- Benefits include: a signing bonus, mileage reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling with some opportunity to work from home.
- May be eligible for a loan forgiveness program.
- Ph.D. Salary $51,450-$60,550.
- For Questions, please contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-775-2342 ext. 101.
- To apply for this position, please click on the gray "Apply Online" button below. EOE
Certifications & License, Resume, Reference Letters, & Transcripts are mandatory documents. If you do not have copies of these
documents, please upload a document explaining why you do not have these
documents to each of these folders.