Permanent Bus Driver
Start Date: August 23, 2021
- Bus Driver’s endorsement (School Bus “S”) class 5
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to deal tactfully and cooperatively with public, students, staff
Duties (may include but are not limited to):
- Transporting students safely
- Daily driving when students are in attendance
- Daily disinfecting and cleaning of bus
- Adhere to following safe bus driving procedures
- Comply with all Personal Protective Equipment Procedures
- Positive work environment
- Employee Benefit Package
- Hourly rate
Successful applicants must agree to a criminal records check including a vulnerable sector search. Interested applicants are asked to Apply Online via the Chinook online employment page found at www.chinooksd.ca/Employment. Please upload a cover letter (indicating competition #2701), a résumé, complete with 3 references and any Supporting Documents to Ken Garinger, Superintendent of Human Resources by, May 17, 2021 at 3:00PM. For further information, please contact The Transportation Department in Swift Current at 306-778-9200 ext 3282.
While all applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.