The Greater Essex County District School Board is now accepting applications for French Qualified Occasional Teachers .
To ensure the best quality of teachers for our students and to support the career path of our occasional teachers we do require full time availability for our list. If interested please apply online through Apply To Education.
Your complete application package will include:
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected to participate in our interview process will be contacted.
Interviews will be conducted on an as-needed basis and as such, it is necessary for applicants to ensure that applications are kept up to date.
We actively encourage applications from members of groups with historical and/or current barriers to equity, including, but not limited to:
• First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples;
• members of groups that commonly experience discrimination due to race, ancestry, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin;
• persons with visible and/or invisible (physical and/or mental) disabilities;
• persons who identify as women; and
• persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.
We recognize that many of these identities intersect and therefore, equity, diversity and inclusion can be complex. We value and respect the contributions that each person brings to enriching the Board and are committed to ensuring full and equal participation for all in communities that we serve.