ELIZA ARCHIE MEMORIAL SCHOOL
LOCATION: Eliza Archie Memorial School
DESCRIPTION OF ASSIGNMENT
- Eliza Archie Memorial School, located in beautiful Canim Lake area/100 Mile House, B.C., is seeking a TEACHER ON CALL. Our educators work as part of a collaborative, energetic teaching team focused on creating success for all our students. We have a small Teacher/student ratio. We follow the BC Curriculum.
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Bachelor of Education
- Training and experience teaching Intermediate level.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven ability to successfully work and interact with children, youth, parents/guardians, staff, and visitors in a professional manner.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong morals and ethics, sound judgement and reasoning skills, along with commitment to discretion and privacy
- Strong verbal and written communication, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Physically able to perform all assigned tasks.
- Criminal Record Check clearance
- COMPETENCIES: Must be adaptable, flexible and be willing to work closely in a collaborative teaching environment
Please submit cover letter with resume, and references to: Michelle Archie, Education Administrator email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Canim Lake Band Box 1030 100 Mile House, B.C. V0K 2E0 PHONE NUMBER: 250-397-2225 FAX NUMBER: 250-397-2334 Please respond by fax or email open till filled
Bachelor's Degree (required) License/Certification