A great place to work and go to school!
1.0 FTE Permanent
The Chinook School Division requires a Psychologist beginning as soon as possible. The successful applicant will be required to have training in the assessment of cognitive abilities, academic achievement, and social/emotional functioning. The ability to interpret standardized assessment results and demonstrate clear and concise report writing skills are considered an asset.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum requirement is a Masters degree in Educational Psychology
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with school team members
- Experience in providing assessment, interpretation, and communication of cognitive, academic, and social/emotional test results
- Experience in psychoeducational report writing skills
- Experience and knowledge in the variety of interventions
- Ability to competently communicate a diagnosis
- Experience in providing consultations and file reviews
- Valid Driver’s license and own transportation
The successful applicant must be eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists. Inquiries about the position may be directed to Bob Vavra, Superintendent of Learning toll free 1-877-321-9200.
Successful applicants must agree to a criminal records check including vulnerable sector search. Interested applicants are asked to Apply Online via the Chinook online employment page found at www.chinooksd.ca/Employment. Please upload a cover letter (indicating competition #2677), a resume, including copies of all certification or training, and three references to Ken Garinger, Superintendent of Human Resources as soon as possible. Competition will remain open until filled.
While all applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.